San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Hire Out Motorbikes to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to hire a motorbike.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorbikes for Hire
Our Motorbike Hire website makes hiring a motorbike easy & fast:
- Check out our Range of Motorbikes where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorbike hire rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorbike Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your motorbike for hire, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorbikes, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our hire process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Motorbike Hire FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorbike Hire Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motor Bike Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorbike Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorbike rides, and our Northern California motorbike hire location starts your motorbiking holiday close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Motorbike Hire Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Hi Ilene, Scott and the crew. Apologies for not contacting sooner. Just a note to say how great your service was when we rented late summer. The reservation process, information and the bikes were first class.The rental and check-out/return was just as we liked it: Professional, no fuss, no Bull and a real understanding of what’s needed. Bike people for bike people. Thanks again,
Harry Swift and Bob Swann - Island of Jersey - UK - August 2010Full Review
We picked up the two ST1300s on a fine morning in February, and once Scott was happy we could handle RHD bikes, we set off on a great 4 days down the Big Sur coast, taking in Carmel, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Pismo Beach, as far as Santa Barbara, which was closed at that time of year. Then a great road, the I33 (the best I’ve ridden) up through the mountains and back via James Dean’s junction. Yes we had a spot of very cold, very wet riding, but the bikes were flawless and comfortable, and when the sun shone, it was a … More …
Nick Shaw - Grimsby, Lincolnshire - England - February 2011Full Review
I was in with a group of riders on vacation this summer. The bikes were ready to go and in top condition when we got there. We had a great trip and I would highly recommend California Motorcycle Adventures to anyone heading their way. In fact, we’ll be doing it again this coming summer.
Brian D. - Lake Worth, FL - USA - July 2012Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are NOT from one of the British Commonwealth countries, view this page translated into “American”.