San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Hire Out Motorbikes to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to hire a motorbike.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorbikes for Hire
Our Motorbike Hire website makes hiring a motorbike easy & fast:
- Check out our Range of Motorbikes where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorbike hire rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorbike Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your motorbike for hire, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorbikes, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our hire process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Motorbike Hire FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorbike Hire Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motor Bike Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorbike Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorbike rides, and our Northern California motorbike hire location starts your motorbiking holiday close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Motorbike Hire Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Hello Ilene, here are some photos from our ride last Thursday on the California Coast. What a lot of fun!!! The lighthouse photo is from Pigeon Point and the road riding photo is on Highway One in the Pescasdero Creek area.
H. Eilers - San Francisco, CA - June 2010Full Review
Greg and I turned 50 this year and to celebrate reaching this milestone we said goodbye to our families for a month to tour the open roads in the USA. I rented a 2010 Street Glide and Greg rented a 2011 Road King from California Motorcycle Adventures.Our trip included a 5 day stop at Sturgis, a visit to the Harley Museum at Milwaukee the Indianapolis Racetrack, Route 66, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite National Park and of course Hollister. We traveled over 6000 miles, rode through 18 states and the bikes never l … More …
Wayne de Wagt - Christchurch, Canterbury - August 2011Full Review
Our group consisted of two couples from the Northeast who rented a Harley Electra Glide Classic and Ultra Classic from Scott and Ilene to tour California’s Coast, Mountains and Wine Country. Our trip lasted five days and covered approximately 900 miles. The bikes performed extremely well in all conditions (cool coast, hot valleys, and mountain altitudes). Both couples had a great time and strongly recommend California Motorcycle Adventures to anyone seeking a fly and ride motorcycle trip in the bay area. Their staf … More …
Karl E. - Moultonborough, New Hampshire - September 2012Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are NOT from one of the British Commonwealth countries, view this page translated into “American”.