San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Hi Ilene and Scott, We simply would like to thank you one last more time for the service you people gave, it was simply -excellent- and the experience in those three weeks we took back to our country is amazing. When you drive 4300 miles trough west-US you need bikes in super state and that is what you people gave us those three weeks, no matter it was almost freezing (Seattle) extremely hot (south of Death Valley) or rainy as hell (Colorado). Everything was perfect from A to Z, not just the bikes but also the Shut … More …
Joris Kemperman - Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands - August 2013Full Review
We rented five motorcycles, three weeks vacation, idle the 3,300 miles, no problem. Scott, Ilene, Ernie & Jay are wonderful people who help us fully from the first contact came in to meet everyone. Including the price of our requirements and permission to store and take with them our mail, we’ve created the way of our purchases. Recommended wholeheartedly. God bless America. Joseph, Vice President of STAR Touring & Riding Chapter 7001 Czech Republic
Josef Siska - Brno, Czech republic - August 2011Full Review
Riders from France rent a Heritage Softail Classic and ride 4,000 miles through Northern California, Southern Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and the Pacific coast without any troubles.More ...
Bruno Vildrac - Vienne near Lyon - France - September 2014Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.