San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
We had nothing but friendly, professional and thorough assistance from the folks at California Motorcycle Adventures. Every detail was addressed and every question answered. The bikes were in as-new condition and fully serviced. We never had any problems and were very pleased with every aspect of our tour. They even helped plan our itinerary! Thanks CMA!!!
Craig Kimmel - New Hope , Pennsylvania - September 2011Full Review
Greg and I turned 50 this year and to celebrate reaching this milestone we said goodbye to our families for a month to tour the open roads in the USA. I rented a 2010 Street Glide and Greg rented a 2011 Road King from California Motorcycle Adventures.Our trip included a 5 day stop at Sturgis, a visit to the Harley Museum at Milwaukee the Indianapolis Racetrack, Route 66, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite National Park and of course Hollister. We traveled over 6000 miles, rode through 18 states and the bikes never l … More …
Wayne de Wagt - Christchurch, Canterbury - August 2011Full Review
We just returned from our vacation in California and a big thanks to Scott & Ilene for making it a wonderful trip. Our Goldwing performed great and was very clean when we picked it up. They spent time reviewing all the paperwork details with us and answered questions. We’ve never been to California and with Ilene’s help, we covered 1600 miles in 7 days, seeing more than we ever thought possible. Ilene does a great job routing out things for you and I highly recommend her suggestions. We did explore a little off … More …
Shawn M. - Oconomowoc, WI - June 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.