San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Owner / family business interested in me as a person, could not have been more helpful. Better than I could have hoped for. Picked up from airport, great advice about travelling, genuinely concerned that I would have a great time, even though it was January and the weather iffy. Slight issue on the bike (ABS sensor)I had was promptly dealt with – replacement bike personally delivered at a time and location that suited me. It’s often when things go awry that you discover people’s customer service & Scott was exa … More …
Andrew Meggs - Colorado Springs, CO - January 2010Full Review
Just a quick note of thanks for your excellent company – and support of those of us who would always Ride than Drive – anywhere in the world. From Ilene’s first e-mail to Scott’s pickup to Gordon’s final SFO dropoff, my experience was totally positive. The ST ran perfectly, and I will for sure rent from you in the future.
Robert Clarke - Boulder, Colorado - March 2014Full Review
Fellow Riders, A great shop to rent from. Excellent service and a wide selection of bikes to choose from. Prices were fair. Easy access from San Jose AP area. Evident from the moment I arrive that the shop knows what it is doing. Bike was ready to go, and the team was working hard to make sure we had everything we needed to a great ride. Will rent again from this shop. The roads were great and I did not have enough time to run them all. The MadMaps available (web) or in the shop are accurate and give a great layout … More …
Hank Waters - Fairfax, VA - October 2009Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.