San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
We were over on business and had a weekend to kill. What better way than to spend two days in November on a bike touring northern CA. The guys at CMA were superb; two Honda ST1300’s in great shape, all the insurance & breakdown cover we needed, and the back-up of the 24 hour phone line. We’ll be back in spring 2013 and looking to do a trip down south to LA. Thanks guys for making our first biking weekend in CA a legendary one. Hitty
Ian Hitt - London, UK - September 2012Full Review
Hi Scott, I would like to thank you for the hospitality you showed us. The bike (a black Sport-Touring Honda ST1300 with Givi TopBox) was great and so were the American people. We had a great time. I have to say I have ridden some roads in Europe, but nothing comes close to America. The big Sur was fantastic, the whole holiday was the best I have ever had. When I have bit more time, I will put together where we went differently, and yes, we want to come back. Thank again Peter & Diana.
Peter & Diana - England - October 2008Full Review
We picked up the two ST1300s on a fine morning in February, and once Scott was happy we could handle RHD bikes, we set off on a great 4 days down the Big Sur coast, taking in Carmel, Santa Cruz, Monterey, Pismo Beach, as far as Santa Barbara, which was closed at that time of year. Then a great road, the I33 (the best I’ve ridden) up through the mountains and back via James Dean’s junction. Yes we had a spot of very cold, very wet riding, but the bikes were flawless and comfortable, and when the sun shone, it was a … More …
Nick Shaw - Grimsby, Lincolnshire - England - February 2011Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.