San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Great experience every time. I rent several times per year and the bikes are always in great shape, good rubber & brakes, clean and ready to just fire up and enjoy worry-free. Pickup and drop off is very efficient and smooth. Highly recommend!
Charlie M. - San Jose, CA - August 2014Full Review
Here’s my video of my October 2011 ride on Hwy 120, Hwy 4, Hwy 89. Hwy 89 between Hwy 4 and Hwy 395 is the number one rated road by Destination Highways for northern California. [Be careful with the volume, wind noise on this video is loud.] And here’s my gallery of photos from my motorcycle ride through the California Sierras on Hwy 134, Hwy 120, Hwy 395, Hwy 108, Hwy 4, Hwy 89, Hwy 88 and miscellaneous side roads. Thank you, California Motorcycle Adventures. Fun Fun Fun!
Steve Love - Seattle, WA - October 2011Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.