San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
After a couple of weeks during August acclimatising in New York and then Chicago, our next journey by train took us south to Joliet. Thanks to Scott going out of his way to make the one way trip happen, two great guys, John and Steve drove us the 10 miles from the station to the bike pick up, checked out the paper work, and asked us for only one thing…..to enjoy the trip. We headed west on the Honda 1300, leaving Illinois, crossing the Mississippi into Davenport. Three thousand miles through the next seven states w … More …
Lance and Sue Warren - England - August 2012Full Review
I would like to thank Scott, Ilene and California Motorcycle Adventures for making our trip hassle free.Myself and 5 friends hired 4 bikes and a vehicle to tour California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada over 2 weeks in September, riding 2200 miles from LA round to SF via Tucson, Monument Valley and Las Vegas. The bikes (Road King, 2 Heritage Classics and a Softail) were delivered to LA on time and in excellent condition. We visited the main National Parks including the Grand Canyon, making this a once in a lifetime trip … More …
Chris Taylor - Sutton, Surrey - United Kingdom - September 2010Full Review
We are Andrea and Laura from Italy – We made a great trip with Scott and Ilene’s motorcycle. We drived across California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. We drived for 3000 miles in 15 days. It has been the best holiday in our life. Harley Electra Glide has never had any problems. Everything has been ok!!! Scott and Ilene were very kind with us and helped us for the organization of our self tour. If we came back again in Southwest of USA, we will use another time California Motorcycle Adventures. We love Scott and Ilene.
Andrea C. - Brescia, Italy - June 2013Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.