San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Thanks to Ilene and Scott for their professionalism in arranging a brilliant itinerary for my group’s recent ride! Three of us set off from Mountain View to Lake Tahoe, then across to the Pacific Coast Highway. We finished our 7 day trip riding across the Golden Gate Bridge on it’s 75th anniversary – what a treat! Great bikes, great service – no hitches – all went like clock-work! Thanks, we’ll be back for sure!!
Tony Clark - Lantau Island, PRC – Hong Kong - May 2012Full Review
I had reserved a 2012 Road King and it would have been fine except my wife (new to motorcycle riding) didn’t like the small backrest. I inquired about exchanging the Road King for the Electric Glide Classic. Scott and Jay set us up within 30 minutes. We took the bike down to Carmel and Monterey and Big Sur. the ride was smooth and trouble free. I would highly recommend Bay Area Performance Cycles to anyone wanting to rent a bike in or near the San Fran Bay region. Thanks to Scott and Staff for a great time.
J. Mortimer - Madison, Alabama - October 2012Full Review
We would like to thank the whole team of California Motorcycle Adventures. Our Harleys were nicely prepared and ready to go when we arrived at the station. No problems at all returning the bikes on a Sunday late afternoon. We got some nice suggestions which roads to take, the road maps could be more accurate but this is something you can’t improve. I am sure that we will see each other again when there is another opportunity for a Harley weekend in Silicon Valley. Thanks again folks, Andre & Rainer
Andre Fortdran - Munich, Bavaria - Germany - February 2011Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.