San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
My dad and I wanted to go out West from the East Coast to ride the Pacific Coast Hwy along with Sequoia and Yosemite National parks. We were lucky enough to find California Motorcycle Adventures in Mountain View, CA to help us make this happen. They provided outstanding customer service from the moment I contacted them about the rental until the end of our adventure. They picked us up and dropped us back off at the Airport (San Francisco). Bike were well prepared, serviced, and they covered the necessary details to … More …
Jery Lane - Atlanta, GA - July 2016Full Review
Recently back from a motorcycle trip down the Big Sur and I rented my bike from Scott in the California Motorcycles. Scott and his wife, Ilene, were so helpful and made the entire experience so smooth. The bike was in excellent condition. The only bad point I have is that I now want to buy a BMW R1200 GS!!! 🙂 Thank you to California Motorcycle Adventures.
Peter Kelly - Ireland - December 2014Full Review
I hired an Ultra Classic Electra-glide Harley Davidson. It had a brilliant stereo system and was a great big solid bike that was lovely to ride. The sound of the exhaust sold it to me because it sounded like everything a Harley should be. I paid a reasonable price and it was surprisingly easy organise. I hired all the required kit and all I had to show them was my driving license and passport. I spent the first day getting used to the bike by riding around San Francisco. I drove around the Cal University campus and … More …
Jon Moore - Wales, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom - August 2008Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.