San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
We had a great time when riding motorbikes from California Motorcycle Adventures across California. Their team is very friendly and professional and the bikes are in excellent condition. I rented the BMW GS 1200 and I can tell you it is a great bike to ride and my girlfriend loves its super comfy passenger seat. Thank you California Motorcycle Adventures.
Roman H. - Prague, Czech Republic - September 2012Full Review
After a couple of weeks during August acclimatising in New York and then Chicago, our next journey by train took us south to Joliet. Thanks to Scott going out of his way to make the one way trip happen, two great guys, John and Steve drove us the 10 miles from the station to the bike pick up, checked out the paper work, and asked us for only one thing…..to enjoy the trip. We headed west on the Honda 1300, leaving Illinois, crossing the Mississippi into Davenport. Three thousand miles through the next seven states w … More …
Lance and Sue Warren - England - August 2012Full Review
My girlfriend and I were on the same guided tour with Sean F. and his wife where Tim from Pashnit Tours recommended Scott. We were treated with friendly and personal service. Scott even let us borrow his truck to run to the store and pick up some supplies for our trip while he had the bikes prepared. I’ll never forget the smile on Scott’s face as we pulled out with the Harley’s, knowing that we were about to embark on an amazing adventure. Which is was! Thanks Scott! I’d highly recommend you to anyone.
Paul V. - Toronto, Ontario Canada - September 2008Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.