San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
We have just returned to England from a glorious ten day riding tour of California for my 60th birthday. Cannot thank California Motorcycle Adventures enough for making this a truly memorable trip – Scott and the crew provided bikes that did not miss a beat for the 2,000 miles we rode and Ilene gave us a route that will stay with us forever – you are a star! Everything loaded on a GPS Sat Nav so we did not get lost and the scenery and roads we went down were stunning. We WILL be back!!
Paul Ryan - Herongate, Essex – United Kingdom - April 2012Full Review
I cannot say enough good things about our recent experience at California Motorcycle Adventures (CMA). My daughter was home for spring break and wanted to take a three day ride. I hadn’t ridden in four years and found Scot at CMA. He took the time to assess what bike best fit my experience and needs and even allowed me to leave my vehicle on site. When I arrived Scott spent time going over the bike with me and then encouraged me to ride around their facility until I was comfortable on the HD Electra-glide. They mad … More …
J. B. - Biggs, CA. USA - March 2014Full Review
We are from the Vreet & Zuip commissie from Holland and in 2010 we rented 8 Harleys from Scott (in Januari 2007 we rented 3) to ride from San Francisco, Yosemite park, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Zion park, Grand Canyon, Route 66, Oatman, Blue Mountains, Santa Monica, Highway One to San Francisco. Trip of a lifetime. We only booked a flight and the Harleys from Scott and off we went, we were freeeeee. Scott and Ilene are great they made it as easy as possible for us. We had the best bikes, no breakdowns or anythin … More …
Arno Windhouwer - Amsterdam, noord holland - Holland - July 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.