San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Many thanks for having my daughters gifts, which I accidentally left behind, sent to our hotel in Fisherman’s Wharf. It was ‘service’ above and beyond what any customer could have expected, and we really appreciate the extra mile. Overall our satisfaction with your company and staff has been a great experience. From the very beginning you have made ‘special arrangements’ to get us a bike for our trip! It was still peak season and we were late in booking. Even at a long 16 days hire, you quite rightly refused to ‘bu … More …
L. S. - South Africa - October 2012Full Review
We would like to say a big thank you to Scott, Ilene and all the staff at California Motorcycle Adventures. We hired 2 Harley Davidson Road Kings for 16 days in the Summer of 2009, and the whole experience was excellent, we couldn’t fault it. The bikes were in excellent condition and we didn’t have any problems at all during our 2800 mile tour of SW USA. Although we’d planned our own route and accommodation, Ilene looked over it for us and gave us further suggestions of things to see or a more scenic route! We woul … More …
Helen Watkinson - Cardiff, Wales - UK - July 2009Full Review
‘Thank you’ to the whole crew. We just came back from our vacation in California and we enjoyed every minute with the bikes. It was a very professional cooperation with the crew. The bikes where in good shape, the recommendations about tour and motels were good and the rate for the bikes was also very good. Thank you and ‘see you’, Swantje and Thomas
Swantje B. - Dusseldorf, Germany - July 2009Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.