San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Rented a Ultra Glide to tour around California for my 50th birthday and what a way to celebrate a birthday, fantastic. My girlfriend Ang and I had a great time and we met some fantastic people, genuine people. Scott and Ilene and the guys provided us with a first class service from the bike to the routes and the hotel recommendations. We rode some fantastic roads, saw some breath taking scenery and met some true Americans and had some great laughs with them. Will be doing it again without a doubt, what an experienc … More …
Ian Brumwell - Peterlee, Co. Durham - UK - May 2011Full Review
I hired an Ultra Classic Electra-glide Harley Davidson. It had a brilliant stereo system and was a great big solid bike that was lovely to ride. The sound of the exhaust sold it to me because it sounded like everything a Harley should be. I paid a reasonable price and it was surprisingly easy organise. I hired all the required kit and all I had to show them was my driving license and passport. I spent the first day getting used to the bike by riding around San Francisco. I drove around the Cal University campus and … More …
Jon Moore - Wales, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom - August 2008Full Review
My wife and I recently returned from a guided tour where Tim from Pashnit Tours recommended Scott. Once we arrived, it was easy to see why, Scott picked us up from our Caltrain stop, was friendly, informative and supplied us with top notch bikes. Thanks again Scott!
Sean F. - Greenbank, Ontario Canada - September 2008Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.