San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
I had reserved a 2012 Road King and it would have been fine except my wife (new to motorcycle riding) didn’t like the small backrest. I inquired about exchanging the Road King for the Electric Glide Classic. Scott and Jay set us up within 30 minutes. We took the bike down to Carmel and Monterey and Big Sur. the ride was smooth and trouble free. I would highly recommend Bay Area Performance Cycles to anyone wanting to rent a bike in or near the San Fran Bay region. Thanks to Scott and Staff for a great time.
J. Mortimer - Madison, Alabama - October 2012Full Review
Many thanks to Scott, Ilene, and their staff for their assistance with the week long motorcycle tour I planned for myself and three of my friends. The CA MC Adventure team was fully prepared with regards to all aspects of our rental, from pick-up to return. They also helped with suggested roads, sights to see along the way, and many other suggestions. We definitely recommend them.
Greg Luther - Atlanta, GA - July 2010Full Review
Hi guys and thank you for the help in planning our trip. We’re just back from a ride along the Highway 1 and it was just great. The HD Road King was an enjoyable and unexpected easy experience….the crew in the shop very kind and easy. Thanks a lot, we highly recommend this experience to everybody
Luca Canzonieri & Esther Schnapp - Gorgonzola, Italy - September 2008Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.