San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Hi Ilene, You asked for some pictures from when we hired a Road King and took it down the coast to Cambria. Here they are. Thanks again for your excellent service – the 2 days on the Harley were probably the highlight of our trip to California. Kind regards,
Nick M - Winchcombe, Glos, UK - September 2010Full Review
Hi all at California Motorcycle Adventures, thanks for making our time over in America on the bikes you supplied enjoyable. My wife and myself were part of the Nicol’s 30th Anniversary Tour. The bikes you prepared and supplied behaved faultlessly.The route you helped planned with Graham really was scenic to say the least. Once again thanks and as Graham has said we are planning the next trip already so see you soon. LYNN & NIGEL
N. A. - Yorkshire England - October 2014Full Review
This spring I called these nice folks to rent a motorcycle. Rather, I needed 4 bikes. OK, no problem. I was the only rider…Ok…no problem. Great! You see, I was checking out a variety of motorcycles. So, we created a plan. 4 bikes in 2 days. Road King, Electra-Glide, Heritage Soft Tail. What the heck, throw in a Goldwing. I’m happy to report it went smooth as silk. Scott and Ilene are a great team and their staff is first rate. The bikes were ready when I was. Maybe there is less trouble to rent to a group, but … More …
Alan M. - Sunnyvale, CA - April 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.