San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
My wife and I rented a 2007 Gold wing and would recommend California Motorcycle Adventures. Their road mapping and site selection were spot on and the bike ran as smooth as silk. Other than a minor seat/hand warmer not working, everything else was top notch. They are friendly and easy to get along with. I would rent again in an instant.
Mike and Shauna Lorincz - Calgary, Alberta - Canada - October 2010Full Review
I extended a business trip here in the San Jose area to do a weekend of riding in the hills. After comparing all the motorcycle rental companies in the area I decided on these guys. The combination of bike types, pricing, service, shuttle service, and insurance was the best option in the Bay Area. It also so happened they were the closest to me and my hotel here in the South Bay. The Goldwing performed great and I look forward to renting from them in the future!
Brian D. - USA - July 2015Full Review
Ilene and Scott, Just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for everything. We had a fantastic trip, a little rushed but saw a lot and the bike worked out great!! You all at California Motorcycle Adventures are wonderful to work with, you do a great job and offer more than expected in a rental company. We will definitely recommend you to friends and you never know we may be back for more California riding!! Thanks again,
Claire and Dan - Keedysville, MD - September 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.