San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
We had been thinking about this trip for a few years and despite some concerns, finally booked flights from Melbourne, Australia. From our first contact with California Motor Cycle Adventures at the airport I was very impressed. The way the bikes were presented and the help they gave planning the trip was fantastic. Within a couple of hours of picking up the bikes any concerns were completely forgotten. The route they helped plan was fantastic Great roads with awesome scenery and friendly people everywhere we went. … More …
Warren McDonald - Birmingham, Geelong, Victoria - Australia - November 2011Full Review
Here’s a photo of the BMW K1600GT at the Sonora Pass. The bike ran great; we rode over 1000 miles in three days exploring Northern California!
Travis Turner - - May 2013Full Review
Hi, I wanted to send a note to thank you for your help and great service regarding our trip last week. Also, just so that you can pass it on to future riders… we stayed in Ripplewood Resort in Big Sur and it was fabulous. I have attached here a couple of photos of our cabin. Rates are extremely reasonable (we paid about $150 per night), cabins have kitchens, some have fireplaces, decks on the river, etc. Very clean and great service. Website is: www.ripplewoodresort.com Thanks again for everything!
Roy Artman and Kathy Black - - September 2008Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.