San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Hi Ilene, You asked for some pictures from when we hired a Road King and took it down the coast to Cambria. Here they are. Thanks again for your excellent service – the 2 days on the Harley were probably the highlight of our trip to California. Kind regards,
Nick M - Winchcombe, Glos, UK - September 2010Full Review
When I and two of my friends turned 40, we rented two Heritage softails and a Road King for a week. We are from Holland Amsterdam and I arranged it over the internet and by phone. And it was very save. We drove from San Francisco, Las Vegas to Los Angeles and back to San Francisco again. Scott gave us the best advice how to do the trip. We had one of the best weeks of our lives with no worries at all. And that’s the way to ride. Thanks Scott
Arno Windhouwer - Amsterdam, Holland - May 2008Full Review
Hey Scott and Ilene, An item off my bucket list, what a fantastic trip – the bike was perfect, Highway one awesome, Pismo Beach just the best place to chill out, and I want to do it all again !! Many thanks for everything, the help in planning, the fitting of my Tom Tom to the Goldwing, and the transfers and advice.
Simon James - - October 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.