San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Ilene & Scott, Thank you very much for making our experience full of memories we will have forever! We saw more in those four days than we’ve seen in a long time. The old guy is still recovering but us youngsters are already planning our next ride! You guys were such great people to work with and you really made our vacation simple, from airport pick-up and drop-off to Marcos checking us all in and Ilene giving us a fabulous route! You have a great staff and we have recommended you to our friends who have a … More …
Emily Ernest - Gorham, ME - September 2010Full Review
Riders from France rent a Heritage Softail Classic and ride 4,000 miles through Northern California, Southern Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and the Pacific coast without any troubles.More ...
Bruno Vildrac - Vienne near Lyon - France - September 2014Full Review
Five Stars all the way. My wife and I flew in a day early for a convention. Decided we wanted rent a harley electroglide and take in some of Highway 1 and tool around San Franciso. The folks at California Motorcycle Adventures were super nice and helpful. They look to have at least a couple dozen bikes to rent and all looked nice. They got us on a bike the same day I called and for a small fee sent a shuttle for us to our hotel in San Jose (they are about 20 min north in Mountain View). They gave us maps and good a … More …
Jim Van Meter - - April 2012Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.