San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Great service, great bikes (the Heritage Softail Classic in particular) and friendly, straight forward service. I will certainly choose them again with my next visit.
Uwe Kasten - Seeheim, Hessen - Germany - August 2009Full Review
Ilene & Scott, Thank you very much for making our experience full of memories we will have forever! We saw more in those four days than we’ve seen in a long time. The old guy is still recovering but us youngsters are already planning our next ride! You guys were such great people to work with and you really made our vacation simple, from airport pick-up and drop-off to Marcos checking us all in and Ilene giving us a fabulous route! You have a great staff and we have recommended you to our friends who have a … More …
Emily Ernest - Gorham, ME - September 2010Full Review
Our trip began with two couples renting an Electra Glide Ultra and Street Glide. CMA picked us up at SFO airport on time and the bikes were awaiting us at their Mountain View shop. Over the next 4 days, we saw so much that California has to offer; mountains, lakes, rivers, plains, and coastal beaches. Ilene had all 4 days pre-programmed in the GPS, so it was simply a matter of load our belongings on the bikes and hit the road. After departing CMA just late afternoon, our first stop was the small town of Mariposa on … More …
AJ - Dubai, UAE - September 2016Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.