San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
My wife and I arrived at SFO right on time on Friday morning. After collecting our luggage, my cell phone rang and Ilene from California Motorcycle Adventures was calling to let me know that she was running about 5 minutes late. Anyone called you when only running 5 minutes late? That was the beginning of a great adventure for my wife and I. Ilene arrived 5 minutes later and we stowed our bags, hopped in the Tahoe and off we went to the California Motorcycle Adventures offices in Mountain View. Paperwork to rent th … More …
Steve P - Austin, TX - August 2009Full Review
Great Big Red Brothers We took off on 2 red Honda Goldwings for 3 weeks in September and we had a great time. Drove through 6 states and saw every possible scenery you can think of, big trees in the California Redwoods, park the bikes in the middle of the road with no one to see for a long time in Nevada, saw beautiful red and brown canyons in Utah, steep cliffs and scary roads in Colorado, odd Joshua Trees in the dessert of Mojave and a lot more, all so beautiful and temperatures from 34 F in Utah up to 106 F in A … More …
Aloys & Yvonne, and Ivo - Netherlands - September 2015Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.