San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
I am 61 and my son is 35. Not getting any younger, we decided to make the father-son “trip of a lifetime.” The plan was to fly from NJ to CA where we would rent Goldwings and tour the splendors of the Pacific Coast, the Sierra Nevada, Yosemite, and San Francisco. Problem was that we had no clue where to begin. California Motorcycle Adventures was recommended by friend who had been extremely pleased with his experience. He forwarded his itinerary which had been created by Ilene of CMA. She took his itinerary and cre … More …
Stuart K. - Newark area, New Jesey - June 2012Full Review
What started during a March layover with a Softtail has grown into 3 separate ROAD KING RENTALS from CMA in May, July and August. Once again CMA came through, offering me better rates on the bike and insurance than competitors and the bike of my choice!More ...
A. J. - DUBAI, UAE - August 2014Full Review
After being collected from our hotel by Ilene, my buddy and I were introduced to our rides for the next 7 days, Heritage Softail and Roadking. Once we had familiarized ourselves with the bikes, we were off. Headed straight for the Pacific Coast Highway then south to Santa Cruz then Santa Barbara. That has got to be one of the best rides of my life, the roads and scenery are awesome. The next few days took in Barstow, Mojave, Vegas (Wow!),Hoover Dam, route 66 to Williams, thanks to Jackie at the Canyon Club for a gr … More …
Andrew F. - Bolton, Lancs - UK - September 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.