San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
(A note on our pricing: we don’t add on “surprise” surcharges, such as an Environmental Surcharge, a Toll Fee or a Motorcycle Model Guarantee Fee. You can see our free Motorcycle Model Guarantee policy here.)
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Great personal service and bike (Road King) was new. Shop owner was flexible with his closing hour and even installed a passenger back rest for my T-Bag. Easy access from highway 101. I rode 2 days north and one day south along the coast. Great location to start from and see magnificent oceans views including Monterey and Carmel only 2 hours south or north to the magnificent redwoods as well as great ocean and winery scenery.
B. Dougherty - Panama City, Florida - June 2008Full Review
Hi guys and thank you for the help in planning our trip. We’re just back from a ride along the Highway 1 and it was just great. The HD Road King was an enjoyable and unexpected easy experience….the crew in the shop very kind and easy. Thanks a lot, we highly recommend this experience to everybody
Luca Canzonieri & Esther Schnapp - Gorgonzola, Italy - September 2008Full Review
What a great shop to rent from. I have been renting motorcycles all over the USA (and elsewhere in the world) for more than 20 years. Nowhere else have I seen such meticulous attention to customer support and safety. Even down to checking that I had enough tire tread for my journey! The owner SCOTT was informative and very helpful in talking through routes and potential hazards. He even identified a great little diner a block from his shop “Baji’s ” on Middlefield Road which does the best omelettes! Just goes to sh … More …
Dave Johnston - Scotland - May 2016Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.