San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Here’s a photo of the BMW at the Powder River Pass. Still lovely riding weather, and bike going like a BMW. Rapid City tomorrow and Mt Rushmore Monday. This is a fantastic country to ride in!
Brian Pringle - Australia - May 2013Full Review
My two much older (ancient) brothers and I ride each year. This past year we chose Northern California and we rented bikes from California Motorcycle Adventures. The bikes (BMWs) were as advertised and the service was good. We rent every year and have had some bad experiences, but not this time. Friendly staff and clean bikes.
Larry R. - New York, NY - June 2011Full Review
Hi Scott, My father and I would just like to say thanks for all your help in making our motorcycle holiday in the USA a successful one. The bikes were comfortable and reliable and your service was great especially the route planning help from your wife and the pick up and drop off back to the hotel by your self. Many Thanks and we would recommend your company and service to anyone else considering a motor cycle holiday in the USA
Steve & Ken - Auckland, New Zealand - June 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.