San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
I rented a Road King from these guys for the month of August and can thoroughly recommend them. The service we had was great and the bikes were well prepared for our trip. I would use these guys again, no question.
Jon Dey - Wellington, Tawa - New Zealand - August 2010Full Review
My wife and I flew into San Francisco on September 19, 2011. Shortly after landing we were picked up by the shuttle van service that was provided with our rental. The bike (Honda Goldwing) was ready when we arrived and after one last inspection and some paperwork we were on our way to Yosemite. The heated seats and hand-grips were greatly appreciated as we climbed in altitude and the sun was setting. We enjoyed several days on the bike and explored the bay area. The experience is one we will always remember. There … More …
Jeff Dennis - Atlanta, GA - USA - September 2011Full Review
I rented a Harley Electroglide from California Motorcycles this past summer. My experience with CM started just after completing my booking on line. I was contacted via email the next day with a form to fill out where I indicated what type of ride, scenery and desired destinations. This information was taken into consideration and a detailed map and itinerary was waiting for me when I arrived to pick up my bike. The suggested rides were amazing. Riding the twisties in Sonoma was unlike anything I’ve ever done. We a … More …
B. Pollington - North Vancouver, British Columbia - July 2012Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.