San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
UK Touring group organizer Toursareus were able to hire a mix of motor bikes (BMW R1200GS, Harley Softail, Honda ST1300, Goldwing) to suit their rider’s tastes and riding styles for this tour of Death Valley. They sent back these photos from the road.
Graham Saunders - UK - June 2012Full Review
I have rented BMWs all over the world but this was the smoothest,easiest experience I have ever had, from airport to airport. New Zealanders came close but CMA wins out. Nice people and helpful in getting me on the road with GPS,etc. all latched down safely! I enjoyed Big Sur , Yosemite and Tahoe…next year God willing at 71! plan Northern California. Ilene’s choices of restaurants were unbelievable! And her motels were fun especially the cute motel at Lake Tahoe…family owned and not expensive but with personali … More …
John Frist MD - Nashville, TN - August 2012Full Review
My best friend and I have always wanted to ride the Pacific Coast Highway, In late July of 09 we flew from Miami to San Francisco and rented 2 Honda ST 1300 motorcycles and had a fantastic experience. The bikes were in great shape and the rental process was painless. Scott and Ilene ( the owners) make you feel like you are their only customer. I can honestly tell you that we spent five days riding the twisty roads of northern California stopping only for food and gas and never worried about breaking down or even ge … More …
Frank Molina - Miami, Florida - July 2009Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.