San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Wow guys, I am impressed! Thanks for being honest and yes you will see me again! I had a wonderful time! – Manfred D. – June, 2013 Hi Manfred, We examined the flat tire and could not find any holes. We believe it was a faulty tube, which of course is not your fault. We have refunded you for the damage, the fuel and an additional $20 in rental fees for your inconvenience. The total refund is $XXX.XX. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this caused and hope to see you again. Sincerely, Scott & Ilene Mindich
Manfred D. - - June 2013Full Review
Thanks again for reserving my dream bike…I’m missing it already!
Geoff H. - - September 2012Full Review
We just completed a 7 day trip on 2 Harleys from California Motorcycle Adventures. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to rent a bike in CA. Scott and Ilene and their staff where friendly and extremely helpful. The bikes where in great shape and well maintained. Scott went out of his way to make sure we were on time to take the tour at Alcatraz. We will be back again and again for sure. Riding a motorcycle across the Golden Gate Bridge is a thrill not to be forgotten. Here’s how to get those memories … More …
Fred H. - Palm Bay, Florida - June 2014Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.