San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
Hi all at California Motorcycle Adventures, thanks for making our time over in America on the bikes you supplied enjoyable. My wife and myself were part of the Nicol’s 30th Anniversary Tour. The bikes you prepared and supplied behaved faultlessly.The route you helped planned with Graham really was scenic to say the least. Once again thanks and as Graham has said we are planning the next trip already so see you soon. LYNN & NIGEL
N. A. - Yorkshire England - October 2014Full Review
Organising a 6,000 mile tour around in the U.S. from Down Under was a little daunting to say the least. That’s until I came into contact with Ilene and the team at California Motorcycle Adventures. I gave Ilene a rough sketch of some of the country that I wanted to cover and she did all the work. Her attention to detail, her local knowledge and her easy manner made the whole trip come together that turned into an adventure of a lifetime. The BMW R1200RT ran faultlessly, it was presented to me freshly serviced and w … More …
Andrew Brannon - Brisbane, Queensland - Australia - June 2012Full Review
Ilene and Scott, Just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for everything. We had a fantastic trip, a little rushed but saw a lot and the bike worked out great!! You all at California Motorcycle Adventures are wonderful to work with, you do a great job and offer more than expected in a rental company. We will definitely recommend you to friends and you never know we may be back for more California riding!! Thanks again,
Claire and Dan - Keedysville, MD - September 2010Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.