San Francisco • San Jose • Oakland
We Rent Motorcycles to Riders from around the World!
Flying in to San Francisco, San Jose or Oakland airports?
We are centrally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and offer airport shuttle service to all 3 airports.
We make it easy for you to rent a motorcycle.
Featuring Four Classes of Motorcycles for Rent
Our Motorcycle Rental website makes renting a motorcycle easy and fast:
- Check out our Rental Fleet Page where you can compare models, photos, pricing (we have some of the lowest motorcycle rental rates around) all on one page.
- Visit our “Quick Quote” Page where you can select your rental motorcycle, pickup & return dates, insurance and other options. Change motorcycles, dates or options without needing to re-enter all the data. When you want to Make the Reservation, just fill out a very short form on the same page and you’re done!
- Our rental process is fast, easy and hassle-free. See our Rental FAQ Page for answers to your questions, including topics like licensing requirements and insurance. Additional information can be found in the articles collected in our Motorcycle Rental Information section.
- Still have questions? Call us at 800-601-5370 or use our convenient Contact Page. Our courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff (all bikers themselves) will be happy to assist you.
We offer Motorcycle Touring, Trip Planning and Travel Services Too!
- See our Motorcycle Touring page and our Tour FAQ to get a general idea, then call us to customize a trip to your tastes and budget.
- We offer shuttle service to and from local airports and hotels in our 8-passenger van.
- California boasts some of the best roads for motorcycle rides, and our Northern California motorcycle rental location starts your motorcycling vacation close to many of these great riding roads.
- After riders rent motorcycles from us, they become Raving Fans and often send us detailed stories and photos of their California Motorcycle Adventures.
Our Rental Customers Really Do Rave About Us:
14 days and 2,724 miles on a BMW K1600 GT! Yosemite, Crater Lake, McKenzie Highway, Mt. Hood, Pacific Coast Highway, Avenue of the Giants, CA 1 and a grand finish with a dash across the Golden Gate Bridge. Thanks to Scott, Ilene and all their staff. We would love to use you guys again.
Martin & Sharon Goodwin - Palatka, Florida - August 2013Full Review
A couple of months ago I rented an ’06 Goldwing from California Motorcycle Adventures for a weekend as I have been trying compare touring bikes. Even though the motorcycle was an ’06 with over 35k miles it ran like a champ and was very comfortable to ride. I must say too that when I picked it up it was clean and didn’t look like it had been ridden by different riders for 35k miles. Check in and out staff were great and made me feel very much at home when I arrived at the shop to pick up and drop off the motorcycle. … More …
J. Trobugh - Millbrae, CA - USA - August 2010Full Review
This Thank you is long over due. Since our trip last June life has had a tight grip on Amy and I. From Amy, Stephanie, Steve and I we would just like to say THANK YOU! We had a great time on our trip and could not have asked for better service. We have told all of our friends about our great experience in dealing with California Motorcycle Adventure. We had even talked to our friends at Roadrunner Magazine about the outstanding service. The Goldwing was such a great ride. Amy and I enjoyed it so much that we just r … More …
Greg & Amy White - Mechanicsburg, PA - June 2012Full Review
Call California Motorcycle Adventures Now: 800-601-5370
Special Note: if you are from one of the British Commonwealth countries, as many of our renters are, view this page translated into English.